KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Miscellaneous Monday


Some of the Quiltinis and I went to NY city last week. As usual we had a fabulous time.
I bought some Liberty of London at City Quilter.....



Christine looked at some sparkly things for her daughter's wedding....



Merimeko, lots of inspiration but no buying....$99 for a onesie....I don't think so.........


 
Knitted Chandelier
 
Knitting Needle light fxture

 
The Lion Brand Yarn window which always has something exciting to see....
 
 
 
 
 

The windows at Macy's.......
Christmas in NY is exciting, we plan on going back in the spring.

Tomorrow I will show the completed Diary Block Quilt. I hope you are excited to see it!

Kelly

6 comments:

  1. It is one of my dreams to visit NY for Christmas -- I wonder how this Aussie gal will handle the cold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous, you must have had a fabulous time. love the liberty fabric. I used a Marimeko for Matt's first bedding. 35 years ago. oh my..not that expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited!!
    what a fun day in the city - loved the windows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great windows. Looks like I could spend a long time at the Lion Brand Studio.
    I am very excited to see the quilt together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your trip to New York looks like so much fun! I love the knitting needle light fittings, and those liberty prints are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!