KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

For Rachael


One of the best things about blogging are the friends you make all over the world! I met Rachael through her blog Blue Mountain Daisy. I really enjoy her blog and she asked if anyone wanted to make her a house block for a quilt she wants to make. I of course said yes!


I have a tendency to make things in colors appropriate to the current season. So my block feels summery to me in blues, greens and yellows. I hope it cheers Rachael as she sews this in the winter, she lives in Australia! I am anxious to see all the blocks she gets and how she puts this together. Stop by her blog and find out in the coming months. For some reason my links are not working so you will have to google her blog!

Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Your block is lovely! Rachael is a great gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! She is just a fun person to interact with. Isn't she? This block not only reflect the season but her cheerful personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great block and I know rachael will love it. The colors are so her This is so nice of you to make her a block.
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!!! Love it and so will Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!
    I sent her one too.
    I can't wait to see them together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly, I can read this post now that I've received my most amazing block!! I just love that big flower and its so perfect because we both love flowers. The colours are beautiful, so sunny and happy! Thank you for saying such nice things about me too, I'm so lucky to have met you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!