KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Diary Block Tuesday #27

Diary Block #27

This past week was my grandson, Elliot's birthday. His big brother, Griffin designed last week's block and brothers being brothers he wanted to make one too. What better reason than it's your birthday? So I gave him a piece of fabric and some Sharpies and he went to town.



Right now he is in a "daddy" phase. It's all about dad.




So he included daddy in his block, complete with birthday hat!



The Sharpies ran a bit so I outlined a couple of things to make them stand out.



Happy Birthday Elliot! You are such a sweet little boy, I mean big boy now!

I just realized today I am half way through my Diary Quilt. It has gone much faster than I ever thought!

Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Cute block. The birthday boy is even cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great block Elliot and Kelly, I call that creative collaboration of the best kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair is fair! I'm surprised that he is not colored himself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Elliot!!! 5 is such a big boy age. What a wonderful block too!! I love that he included dad!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!