KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Do You Know The Way To Sante Fe?

Remember Flower Power? Love this shape!
Okay I know that is not the name of the song, but the rhyme part worked. As you read this I am on a plane to New Mexico with my mother in law Nancy, my sisters in law, Jan, Ellen, Kate, Ann, Denise and Denise's mom Gloria.
I will be back next week. I was going to try and blog but decided to give it a rest.
We are going to the Georgia O'Keefe museum, can't wait!!!

Kelly

11 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip!!! So glad you are feeling well enough to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that's wonderful. She is my DH favorite of all time. He has several books of her beautiful art. Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fill yourself with all the beauty out there. And a relaxing massage might be nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to know you're feeing well enough to travel. Family and doing the things you love... sounds like the perfect medicine for restoring full health. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!! Have a great time!! The Georgia Okeefe Museum would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're having a great time. Report when you get back please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the engagement! Enjoy every minute of your little vacation...we will be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful treat. I predict that you will totally love the Georgia O'Keefe museum as well as the rest of Santa Fe and the whole area. ohhhh, wish I could join in on the fun. Looks like I'll have to read all about it when you return. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy!! I'd love to visit that museum !

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!