KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Diary Quilt Tuesday

I did have this done on time and ready to go but got sick again. This time feels way worse than the last time. These are leftovers from a block I made at our get away. I really do like it and it was a lot of fun to make.

I used straight line stitching, my new favoarite and followed each section. The lines are random, not perfect.

Well it is almost 3 am and I can't sleep. Everything hurts and aches plus the head ache won't let me sleep. I am going to the Dr later today and am hoping she can give me something. I am supposed to be leaving for Sante Fe on Thursday. If it is anything like the last time I may be skipping the trip! I am a little bummed out about that, because I have always wanted to go. Fingers crossed!!!

Kelly

12 comments:

  1. I love this block!! And once again so different from your other blocks. This quilt is going to show all the different styles you enjoy. I'm so sorry to hear you are unwell. Hopefully you'll get better soon, and in time to go to Santa Fe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry you are feeling so sick! Your little quilt is just wonderful! Hope you get better very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--sounds like the Flu--hope you feel better soon.

    I LOVE that block--so freeform--and the colors of sherbet...great work...Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the block and the straight line stitching. Can't wait to see the quilt you made from these fabrics.
    And, I hope feel better soon. I can't imagine how tired you must be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sorry to hear you are sick, Kelly. Sending you get well wishes and hope you can get some well needed rest so you'll be back to yourself double quick.

    Your block is gorgeous! Love the colours and all the straight line quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your block looks great. Sorry I missed all the fun. I don't think our illnesses are the same. Curious what the Dr says.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the block. I too like straight stitching. The solids are great.
    Feel better!! oh no, I hope you will make your trip.
    Get drugs....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree with Barb...Drugs, drugs and more drugs. Selfishly hope that in your delirium you mail that absolutely beautiful block to me... Seriously, am so sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon or well enough to take your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no....I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah on the great block.
    Boo on the feeling yuck! I hope the Dr had some help for you and that you feel well enough to go on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. well I am hoping that she gave you great medicine and you were able to go on your trip
    LOVE the block and I am really drawn to this type of quilting now.
    can't wait to see what else you made!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely block - just love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!