KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

No Sewing Here

I need a little motivation.....I want to sew but I keep finding wifey things to do, cleaning, doing the laundry you know what I mean. I thought I would look around the house, as I cleaned to find some inspiriation.

It's everywhere if you look for it. No I don't have this in my house, I saw it in a paper store.


I am not a purple person, but I love this. I think nature captures purple perfectly.

I am into blue lately...


Something about this reminds me of eyelashes...

More blue, maybe I am blue?

This fabric is so soft...


For some little boys I know...

I find green in the garden very inspiring, they all go together, they feel fresh and new.
What inspires you?

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I am a purple person but mostly it's bright, happy colours that inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photos. Hope you found your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed your tutorials. Great idea. Hope you'll inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post..yes inspiration I find it a lot of places, colors in nature for sure, loving walking thru gardens...and my quilt books lately have been inspired by lots of antique quilts...
    hope you find some inspiration and TIME today to get to sew a bit!
    enjoy your weekend
    kathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.O what is the woven thing in the first picture!?! I must make....

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!