KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pink String

Today I did something I never thought I would do.....dyed string. Yes plain old, wrap up your meat, cotton string. I looked for pink string in the scrapbook section of Michael's and no luck. I need it for a quilt show project, what can I say my heart was set on pink string.

I used this Dylon dye and so far so good.....

The day was not a total loss, some violas got planted and they sure are pretty.

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. How curious, pink string!! I love violas and pansies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Kelly! You must show us how it all turned out though. Lucky you to have flowers planted. I don't think spring will ever arrive here in Calgary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhhh I missed this post. can't wait for Penn Oaks show! nice work, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!