KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Miscellaneous

This is a hard week to try and post anything but yesterday was a crafty day.

Maddy want to do some "glueing" so we made some little Christmas ornaments. She did a pretty good job of sticking all kinds of dodads on. I love the blue snowman.

I love the googlie eyes on there too!

I love this angel and think her mom is stealing this one! Glitter is a hit and glue is right behind. It really is the simple things in life that can make us happy!

After all her hard work she needed a crown with a feather and a cookie. We had a fun day.

I did get my Kindle and read the book called The Room. It was good and I am hooked! If you are thinking of getting one I give it a thumbs up!


My friend Christine made a scarf using the vintage hankies.Let me know if you make one too I would love to see it!


Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a delightful day. Love the precious ornaments. Many happy memories there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how the good memories are made and the decorations will be treasured for years to come.
    They are all my favourite, so colourful and creative!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!