KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I've Got Mail

This cool post card came to me all the way from New Zealand! It did get a little dirty along the way but all in all I think it faired pretty well. All of the stitching was hand stitched!  My penpal Erin is now in Antartica studying scientists in the Antartic. This was part of the Great Big Stitched Post Card Swap. It was a quick and fun swap and I would do it again.

The other piece of mail I got came from Canada from Riel who has a really fun blog called The Q and U Check out the snowman she is making from selvages. I am anxious to see this when it is done, I think it is going to be cool.

She sent me this Kaffe fabric...she knows I am working on the Roseville Album Quilt.


She also sent me this fun Canada fabric.


It's officially Christmas now, the gingerbread house is complete!

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, so fun and bring on the holidays now that you have declared them official!!! I love your banner in CHristmas colors and that post card is so fun! Mail is so fun from blog friends! Happy day to you, Em

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!