KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Things I Am Hooked On


Madmen_group-shot_560.jpg
Joan, Roger, Don and Betty


Can you believe it!! Mad Men characters as Barbie Dolls!! Not for kids ($75.00 each) and no cigarettes or drinks included. I may have to put these on my Christmas list. I love the Betty doll, it kind of looks like her.


Blue Basket Block #2
I thought I was done making these for the afternoon and then I had a half hour before physical therapy so I whipped another one up. They are so fun and so easy. I think it is going to be a 9 block wall hanging. I got my inspiration from a Japanese book called All My Thanks And Love To Quilts.

Do I see a Heath Bar in there?
 I seem to keep putting my hand in here too......it needs to leave the house...now.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!