KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Snow?

Today is our Thanksgiving and I am expecting 15 people for dinner. They will start arriving around 1 and we should eat around 4. There is one thing that has to get done.

We always send a family picture Christmas card. It is getting harder and harder the bigger the family gets. This year it will be just the grandkids. I bought 4 t-shirts and was going to applique (by machine) the word SNOW on them. Well I was running out of time an decided there must be a quicker way. I wanted a quick no mess no fuss way. Light bulb! I cut out the letters in freezer paper and ironed them on!!! They are only going to wear them for as long as it takes to get the picture and I can recycle them from year to year as we have more grandchildren and they grow. Do you think I will be able to spell Merry Christmas at some point?



My little helper girl making the corn pudding. She loves to stir things! Grandchildren  are a wonderful blessing!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!