KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Friend

I\

Today I went to my friend Cheryl's house to watch her on QNN.TV. She has a book coming out in early 2011 called Quilt Fiesta and she was interviewed by Mark Lipinski of Quilt Out Loud.

 You can listen to a pod cast live that she is doing on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 from 3:00 to 5:00 PM Eastern Time  click here. It was great fun to see some one you know grow as a quilter and now as an author.

¡Quilt Fiesta!: Surprising Designs from Mexican Tiles

She is having a give away on her blog. To enter go to Cheryl Lynch Quilts  and tell her I sent you!

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your continued support. You're the best Kelly girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!