KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

We Are Family

Jenny and Colin

Yesterday my son Colin and his wife Jenny had our family over for a cookout. It was a late birthday celebration for Colin who turned 29 last Saturday. I can't believe my baby boy is almost 30!

                                 
                                 My brother Casey was there....


Delmar and his daughter Dominique.......





                                 My son Johnson and his wife Krista...........................



          My son Dylan...................................................




My daughter Caitlin and her boyfriend Jim




My grandaughters Madison and Fallon




Colin's best buddy from kindergarten Danny.........




And of course dad and mom.

It was a beautiful Fall type day with a cool breeze. It was nice to have just our family together and hang out, something that doesn't happen too often with everyone's busy schedules. 

  
Dylan, Colin and Johnson


A good time was had by all. Happy belated Birthday Colin James!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!