KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Quilt Show Loot

Some things I picked up at the show yesterday.

I loved this one group and have no idea what I am going to do with it. It's called Tufted Tweets by Robert Kaufman. These are 4 different fabrics. The top and bottom are chair fabrics, the side one is circles with little birds scattered about and the center one is a couch with a bird perched on the arm.




close up of chairs
I got the red and then saw the blue, just had to have it!



A stack from Glorious Color, it looks like a sunset to me.


I really like how this looks like a sketch.


A cool stack of Kona Cottons that need to be used ASAP!

Happy Birthday to my niece Kilian on her 21st birthday this Sunday!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!