KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Oaks Quilt Show

The locals call the Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza XVII, the Oaks Quilt Show, because the title is too long and it is held in Oaks, PA.  I went with some friends yesterday and had a good time. There were about 600 quilts and over 150 vendors.

I met Liza Lucy from Glorious Color. You must stop at her booth if you go to the show, it is very beautiful and full of color.

Me and Liza Lucy



I did some Christmas/birthday shopping while I was there. I can't show you what I bought but I can show you some things in the booth at Art Classics.


The owner is Linda Lease and she had some very pretty things. Be sure to check it out if you go or you can go to her website www.artclassicsjewelry.com

I will show you some of the quilts I liked after I go back to the show tomorrow.

My grand daughter Fallon turned 7 on Wednesday, Happy Birthday Sweetie Pie!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!